dinsdag 29 januari 2013

Seriously shine free


English-Nederlands


Okay let’s about my skin. Unfortunately I'm not blessed with perfect skin. It shines, is full of small pimples and scars by severe acne when I was 15-16 years. Fortunately, the worst is finally over and now I only have some subcutaneous pimples.
So when I went shopping, we went to the drugstore where my eye hit  on the "Seriously Shine Free mattifying oil-free moisturizer”. A mouthful I know, but if it did it’s name honor I didn’t know . Meanwhile I have used it several times  and god this stuff stinks.
In colorfull letters on the box it says: new fragrance.

 I wonder how the previous sent smelled like  because this stuff is really disgusting. Unfortunately, I have to suck it up because this product has also a positive point. IT WORKS!
My head is shine free from morning until late afternoon , and at 4 pm I just have to use  a little bit of  powder.
Unbelievable that a product that smells so bad, can work properly. Unfortunately, my sense of smell  is too strong developed (at least I think so anyway) and I will not buy this product again. Perhaps the 'Nivea mattifying day care' that I will try next time works just as good and smells  a bit better.
The seriously shine free mattifying oil-free moisturizer is for sale in the drugstore for only: 7,99 / 75ml.


 
 


 
xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen