dinsdag 5 maart 2013

IT'S WEEKEND !

English-Nederlands
 
It's weekend!

Last Saturday I finally was allowed to hold my puppy, because last time it was still too young. Now we have to wait three more weeks and then Kyla can come home with us. Now this is not the only cool news that I have.

For the first time in my life I have won a contest! Diana from: www.aprettybeautifullife.be had chosen me as winner for a contest from Kerastase. And yesterday I was the proud owner of this heavenly product. After using it 1 time, I know I can’t live without it .

Of course there is more. I had a really bad week at school. Nothing wanted to cooperate, but luckily I have great friends who  always  help me put a smile on my face. After going to a party I am so tired that I immediately want to dive into my bed again( it’s 8pm i think you say it this way?) . To think that the weekend has only just begun!
Now I'm studying in the library with a friend until the evening and then the real weekend can begin. I hope your weekend plans are slightly cooler than sitting behind the books.
 
 








xoxo Jana
 
ps: I now the weekend is over but I still wanted to post this. Sorry for the delay! Hope you had a great weekend 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen