dinsdag 21 mei 2013

M.A.C rebel review


 As you could already read in a previous blog I was very happy with my first MAC lipstick. Of course I wanted more of them, because the quality is so good. After I say many bloggers and youtubers review the lipstick 'Rebel' I was sold immediately. I looked everywhere for this lipstick, but unfortunately it was sold out everywhere. Of course I was so happy when I found this in the MAC store in Maastricht.


The lipstick looks so intimidating and dark, but once put on it’s  a nice bright dark pink color. The lipstick also has a satin finish which makes it doesn’t feels dry on the lips. The perfect color to combine with a cat eyeliner. I'm fond of it! The pigmentation is great and it also sits really long
!


MAC lipsticks are on the pricey side (€ 18.50), but the quality is incredible.




 
 
xoxo Jana



2 opmerkingen: