maandag 14 oktober 2013

Kiko eyeshadows

English - Nederlands

Today I have two new beautiful eyeshadows for you. 
I bought them on my shopping trip to Essen, where I wanted to visit the Kiko store.
These eyeshadows are super soft and don't lose a lot of pigmentation once you apply them. 
Their pigmentation is incredible  which means you don't have to apply a lot for great color payoff. 
Now I do not own any MAC eyeshadows but I think you can compare them when it comes to quality. Kiko has a big offer a lot of eyeshadows but I decided to go for just these two... which I do regret now... 
These shadows might be like the MAC, but when it comes to price I think these win! 
The Kiko eyeshadows only costs € 1,90 









4 opmerkingen:

  1. Love KIKO make-up!

    X

    Nienq | Check out my new vintage item on www.nienq.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for leaving such a darling comment on my blog!
    I have a lipstick and brow pencil from KIKO and love them!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I have never heard of this brand but I love the colours!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I agree there! Kiko are a fabulous brand and give great value for money. I have only managed to find 2 stores in the whole of London so far so I stocked up on my visit to Portugal. I'm a Kiko addict!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen