donderdag 3 oktober 2013

MUA pearl eyeshadows

English - Nederlands

London London London , God I love you so much! Especially the beauty shops are great.
They sell so many brands that are not available in Belgium (except online). I myself wanted to try the MUA eyeshadow for a while which aren’t available in Belgim, but I  don’t like to order online.
Luckily for me I went to London where I bought these two cuties. Unfortunately there were not so many cool colors left . But I can not complain! I'm very happy with these two.
For just £ 1 (€ 1.20) I must confess that the pigmentation is better than expected  The eyeshadows have a pearly finish which gives it a nice shine and they last really long on the eye without creasing. My personal favorite has to be the tan on because it is easier to pull off  throughout the day.
I advise you to go and take a look on their webshop.
Wonderful eyeshadows and lipsticks for £ 1, can’t go wrong there!

http://www.muastore.co.uk/







xoxo Jana 

ps: I don't know how my hand got so dirty? 

5 opmerkingen:

  1. oh those colors are so pretty! and you are amazing for having two blogs for different languages. wow O.O

    xoxo Sarah (xlicious girl)
    Japanese Gyaru Makeup Blog
    Enter My $75 Halloween Costume Giveaway (Ends 10/10, worldwide ok)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment ! It does take more time when you have 2 blogs to maintain. My English blog is always a few post behind due to translation but i don't mind putting in extra time ! :D
      x Jana

      Verwijderen
  2. its so funny how people from London don't think the beauty shops are that great but visitors always do :) I might have to do and get some of these :) Ive nominated you for the liebster award!
    http://thebeautybeholder1479.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/liebster-award-nominations.html
    Jemima xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This eye shadow is so pretty, love the colours!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    P.S.: Thanks for commenting on my last post - I appreciate it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So pretty!

    Love the photography!

    X

    Nienq | Check out my latest outfitpost, it's vintage!
    www.nienq.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen