zondag 24 november 2013

Sleek - Storm

English - Nederlands

Storm suits this pallet so well doesn't it ? 
These colors just scream fall  to me and I love them! The colors are dark, mysterious and falll aproved. 
Personally I think this pallet is more fun to work with then the sleek 'Oh so special' due to all the fun colors. 
The pigmentation is so good, you don't need much product to create that beautiful dark look you want. 
The pallets cover is made of black hard plastick so it doens't look cheap at all. I actually think it look pretty expensive!
The only downside I can think of, is that unlike the Oh so special pallet, this one doesn't have names for the eyeshadows. I think it's always nice to read the fun names they give a color ! 
Other than that, i'm very pleased with this amazing pallet and I think I will order a few more... 
This pallet only coasts  £ 7.99 or €9.99













xoxo Jana

1 opmerking:

  1. I love this pallete :)
    I have it and I can do amazing combinations!!

    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen