vrijdag 20 december 2013

Sleek - Flushed

English - Nederlands

I love blushes. 
They can give your face a healthy blush after a layer of foundation. 
In one of my favorite posts I talked about the amazing quality of the Sleek eyeshadow palettes, but I didn't know if the blushes were just as good. 
Let me just say that the quality is just as amazing ! It's even so pigmented that you only need a tiny bit to create that lovely blush on your cheeks.  
I also love that the packaging looks very chic and elegant so you really can't tell it's from the drugstore. Such a lovely packaging for so little money... I'm a big fan. 
I really want a lot more blushes from this brand but unfortunately you can only buy them in England. 
Well... online it is!  
You only pay €5,95 for this beautiful fall and wintercolor ! 








xoxo Jana

2 opmerkingen:

  1. So pretty! Sleek blushes are great xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I've been lusting over that shade for ever!! It looks great on you! Thanks for the review

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen