dinsdag 28 januari 2014

Birthday gifts + mini haul

English - Nederlands

Today I'm going to show you my birthday gifts. 
On Friday I went to dinner with some friends and of course they all wanted to buy me something. I'm so happy with everything they god me even though I didn't ask for anything. 
From my familie (parents, sister, grandma, aunt and uncle) I got some money which I used to buy a new phone and to put on my bank account (Need to save some money right?). 
My phone needed to be replaced since I was in constant fear that I would not get it on again if the battery died.   
My boyfriend wanted to buy me something as well, but since I didn't came up with something, he decided to keep the money for another time. 
On Saturday I went shopping with a friend. I was hoping that the Zara shop was open in Maastricht since it was under construction in Hasselt. I kinda made a huge wishlist from the online webshop, so when the store in Maastricht was closed as well I was very dissapointed. 
Since basically everything I wanted to try was from Zara, I didn't buy much. Just a Jeans, two T-shirts, a necklace, a pair of earrings and a nailpolish. 
On Saturday I also went out for dinner with my boyfriend. And then Sunday came...  My birthday.  








Dit waren alle cadeautjes! Op naar de haul ! 



xoxo Jana 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! It seems like you got some lovely accessories! :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. How lovely - hope you had a fantastic birthday
    :-)

    Like A Harte

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. nice post dear thanks for sharing. hope you can visit my blog too and I also have a giveaway on my blog feel free to join hugs http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/ if you like we can follow each other too =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen