donderdag 2 januari 2014

Sloane's plum

English - Nederlands 

A while ago is was looking around in Kruidvat and saw this lipstick from Rimmel.
I've read a few positive reviews but when I went to take a look earlier, I didn't liked the colors. Luckily they finally added a few more colors this time.
So when I saw this vampy color and swatched it,  I knew I had to get it.
This lipstick has SPF 20, vitamins A, C and E which is good for moisturizing the lips.
Now about the packaging: I love it!  Purple is my favorite color so I think this is so cute. The packaging is very sturdy, bright and yet very simple.
Now, I can't say much about the color but it's a very deep dark purple shade and it's very pigmented . Because this color is very moisturizing it does fade away pretty quick but personally I don't mind applying this beauty few times a day.
I also think the price is very good for this lovely lipstick: €10.99










2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love a good purple! It looks fantastic on you! :) I can't wait until we get these in the states!
    Happy New Year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen