woensdag 26 februari 2014

Solden.be start it's own blog

English - Nederlands


Earlier you could read a blog about www.solden.be  (only in Dutch here). At this site you can read about different discount codes you can use at online shops.This website is a huge succes in Belgium and Holland because now they also made their own blog www.solden.be/dailysolden. On this site they publish blogs with all kinds of subjects. 
These  are all categorized in:   
- The latest trends
- Gift ideas
- Saving tips
- News and facts

Personally I love the category trends and saving tips which are lovely to  read. 
I posted my 5 favorite blogs so you can always take a look at the link (do remember that they blog in Dutch) 


I like collars a lot but I never wear collard shirts because I find them uncomfortable.
For the collar lovers, you can take a look here:  Blog collars


For the people who are trying to diet of who just love eating healthy, their are also a few blogs about healthy food  and tips and trick for losing weight.


I personally find blogs about saving money very useful because I do  spent quite some money on things I don't really need. With this blog you can see were you can save on that month

I love earrings and I love galaxy print. Isn't the pair above beautiful? 
Cabochon earrings are very in trend right now so you should check out this blog.  

As a nail polish lover I think it is interesting to get some different ideas of nail art. 
I myself am not very handy when it comes to nail art but I love looking up different Ideas .

xoxo Jana


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen