dinsdag 22 april 2014

Beauty haul - Germany

English - Nederlands

I was planning on buying a lot of make-up in Germany from brands we don't have in Belgium and personally I think I did a pretty good job. It's not the huge amount my shopping buddy Melissa bought, but still a lot. 
I was planning to buy the entire Kiko store emptie but unfortunately I didn't saw as much as I hoped.  I was a bit dissapointed because online they seem to sell much more. 
In the DM I decided to buy P2, a brand which I heard lot's about, but haven't seen before since it's not available in Belgium. 
You can ask me what product you want to review me first!  









xoxo Jana

1 opmerking:

  1. lovely haul! I wish they sold Kiko in the US because the whole line sounds amaaazing!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen