donderdag 3 april 2014

Make-up your stash

English - Nederlands

A while ago, make-up your stash let me pick out a make-up organizer of choice.
Since it didn't really matter to me which one I got, I decided to let them pick because to me, everything they had was interesting.  So a few weeks ago I received a package which contains the three in one make-up organizer. .
My first impression was that it was made out of very sturdy and thick plastic so I doubt that it will break easily. Than I asked myself: what am  going to put in this?!
I do not have a pile of make-up, but I love reorganizing it. After cursing a lot I came to  the conclusion that the make-up organizers were a bit to small to store my make-up. Luckily for me I could use a new storage for my  jewelry.
Brilliant isn't it ?
My make-up has it's place but my jewelry is laying everywhere around my room. All put in little containers and boxes so it's a real mess. This system makes it easier for me to see what I have and I love the display of my jewelry.
It might not be as handy for my make-up but I love it as a jewelry organizer !
It's also cool that you can take the lid of off one of the two cubes and you can stack them up each
other.
Don't forget to take a look at this amazing website: http://www.make-up-your-stash.nl/ 









xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten