vrijdag 18 juli 2014

What's in my make-up bag - Camping edition

English - Nederland 


Today I'm going to show you what's inside my make-up bag, but only this time it's what I'm going to bring with me to the Ardennen. When this post goes online, I'm probably already there but I thought it would be interesting to show you what make-up I bring with me when I go camping. 
Personally I love looking as natural as possible when I go on an adventure in the Ardennen. 
A light BB-cream is a must for me. 
Since most BB-creams are to dark for me and don't cover all my imperfections like pimples or scars, I do like to take a concealer with me. Perfect to cover op those dark circles when you stayed up all night. A light blush comes in handy to give your face a bit more color and pouder is perfect to make your face less shiny. I also decided to bring an eyeshadow palette with me, you never know right? 
MUA was my first choice since it's cheap but has an amazing pigmentation. The colors are neutral so easy to wear. A waterproof mascara is the best option to take with me since I will be swimming a lot. 
Last but not least I decided to bring two lipsticks with me. One has a glossy  finish and is pinkish-neutral and the other one is bright pinkish red for a pop of color. 
Of course I'm also bringing my babylips but I thought it would be fun to bring lipsticks with me. 
What make-up do you take with you when you go camping ? 





xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen