donderdag 14 augustus 2014

New in + update

English - Nederlands

And yet again i'm studying unfortunately. As i'm writing this, it's 20 minutes past 1 PM and I'm still am studying for economics. Caffeine is doing it's job perfectly,but that's oke since I really want to pass. Bring it on coffee and energy drink.  
I do have to say that I'm pretty happy the weather isn't that good so it's perfect for studying. 
This past month I've been contemplating on quitting with college and just start working instead, but I decided that I wanted to give my exams a go anyway... you never know. 
Everyone is saying that I have to push trough and keep studying but i'm just being realistic since I know I'm not the best student. I am pretty proud of myself that I decided not to quit without even giving it a go. 
Now something a bit more positive: A few days ago I placed an order on Misslipgloss where I bought two Mememe products and a sleek product. They delivered the products really fast. After only two days I received my package. Of course there will be reviews coming up! 







xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten