zaterdag 20 september 2014

Life's a peach

English - Nederlands


I think most of you know that my biggest addiction is lipsticks and blushes. A while ago I ordered something on the Misslipgloss shop and I just had to include a blush from sleek. 
I was doubting between 'Rose gold' and 'Life's a peach' but I went for the second one. 
It's a beautiful peachy color, perfect for summer but even if it get's colder it would still be pretty. 
On the pictures the blush looks really soft, but in real life I do think it looks a bit more bright orange-peachy. This blush has an amazing pigmentation, but if you blend well enough it looks natural. It does have a slight shimmer to it that gives your skin  a healthy glow. 
This peachy color is perfect for my almost white skin, so perfect for those pale people among us! 
The packaging is just as I was expecting, simple, elegant and stylish. Perfect for travelling or taking along with you in your handbag due to the small mirror on the inside. 
Can't wait to collect more blushes from sleek! I only paid €5,95 and you can order them from the Misslopgloss shop or on www.boozyshop.be









xoxo Jana

2 opmerkingen: