zaterdag 3 januari 2015

Fashion Friday - New shoes

English - Nederlands

I was looking for new ankle booties with a high heel for a while but didn't found the time to try some on or I just didn't like the shoes. There was always something about the booties which made me hesitate to buy them. I know, I'm very picky but the 23th of December I found the perfect pair, just in time to wear on Christmas! 
They have the perfect height and are very comfortable. These shoes worn't even expensive so I didn't hesitate for a second and just bought them. The heel height is a bit higher then I normally would wear, but since the heel is pretty thick, it's easy to walk in. 
They look very pretty with skinny jeans so I'm very happy I finally found a pair! 


xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen