vrijdag 23 januari 2015

Sleek sunset

English - Nederlands

Today a review about my favorite makeup brand: Sleek. 
Last year when I went to London, I decided to buy two palettes of this brand, not knowing if the quality was good, but i was pleasantly surprised. 
For Christmas I asked my boyfriend if I could order some stuff online as a Christmas present, which he obviously thought it was a good idea. 
Sleek  was the brand that I could not forget to order, so I decided to check out their makeup palettes. Sunset was the one palette that stood out the most due to its warm shades, which I think looks great with blue eyes. 
The pigmentation of this palette is just as great as the other ones. They are soft and easy  to blend without having a lot of fallout. 
The warm colors are easy to combine and look beautiful with a neutral lip.  
Sleek is a very affordable brand with amazing quality that I can compare with MAC an Inglot. 
Definitely take a look at the makeup look I filmed !    





                                       
xoxo Jana


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten