zondag 11 januari 2015

Sunday talk - Life, work, blog

English - Nederlands

Today  I've got a small update about my life, work and my blog, so grab a cup of tea, coffee or a hot coco.

WORK
Some might already know that I  quit my studies communicationmanagement, which was a course I really enjoyed doing but it was just to difficult. Right after I quit, I luckily got the job I wanted to do: to be in the sales team of Inno Hasselt. 
Galeria Inno is a bit like Hollands Bijenkorf or England's Harrods or Mark and Spencer. The inno where I work is pretty small compared to most Inno's but it's a fun place to shop. 
Luckily I also have fun colleagues to work with so I can't complain about that! 
Keep  reading to find out my plans about my blog.



LIFE
I have to admit that the working life is more fun that going to school. I have great hours, I earn pretty  good and I can finally save for my future. 
This month is my birthday so you can expect a make-up tutorial or make-up look. And my boyfriend and I are 5 years together in July! We are thinking of doing a city trip, but can't figure out a place to go. What place can you recommend?  

BLOG
Now that I'm working, I have more time to work on my blog. I'm trying to prepare some articles so I have some back-up but the problem is the wheather. Writing my articles isn't a problem but the lighting for taking pictures is horrible! That is also the reason I only posted ones this week. 
Now i'm going to try and post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and I also want to make more tutorials! 
I got a lot of positive feedback on my first tutorial so I'm trying to film a few more videos. 
Do you want to see more tutorials?

xoxo Jana




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen