zaterdag 21 maart 2015

W7 - 24 British eyeshadows

English - Nederlands

When I was planning an online order, I decided to add in this fun palette from W7. 
This palette looked really pretty online with lot's of colors. It has a lot of neutrals but also a few pops of colors so it's easy to make daytime appropriate looks but also smokey eyes. 
The pigmentation is a lot better then I expected all though I find it a shame they all have a lot of fallout. When I was filming the look I created with this palette, you can see a bit of a Panda-effect. Luckily it wasn't difficult to wipe away, but it still annoyed me a lot. 
Despite the beautiful colors and lovely pigmentation, I do tent to grab my Sleek- of MUA palettes more often since they don't have as many fallout. 
The price wasn't bad at all but you can get beter palettes for the same money, such as Sleek or MUA. 
I'm currently editing the video  of this look  so there might be a video comming up! 


Love, Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten