dinsdag 28 april 2015

Where have you been?

English - Nederlands

Let me start off with apologizing for my lack of blogposts. I wanted to start taking more pictures of looks and products but then this very annoying thing happend... My top lip is swollen. Like I tried to join the kylie jenner lip challenge, but no I did not. Even my cheeks are swollen and it hurts a lot so going to work is not so nice anymore with every customer staring at me. Thank god I have my day off today. It all started when I woke up on Sunday with this tingling feeling in my lip and then it started to get bigger and bigger and then yesterday it got to the next level... It's gianormous !  
Now of course that isn't an excuse for all the other weeks but i've been trying to relax more and enjoy my life more by going out with friends. So  I kinda put my blog on the lowest level of everything and now that i'm missing blogging again, I can't until that giant lip is gone!
I decided to post some pictures of the last couple of weeks instead of a review.


xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen