woensdag 6 mei 2015

Fashion Friday - Arm candy

English - Nederlands

Something I never wanted to spend money on was buying a watch. So much money for such a simple item that I would probably wear only a few times, just to put it safely in its box. 
Boy was I wrong. 
It started to get difficult to take my breaks at work when I didn't know what time it was and we couldn't take our cellphones with us. Buying a watch was the best option I had, so I was planing on buying a watch from Oozoo as these aren't that expensive. 
Yet Melissa managed to convince me into buying a watch from Fossil.
After looking for a watch from  Oozoo that was similar to the one from Fossil that Melissa had showed me, I gave up. Even though the Fossil one was a bit more expensive (139.95) I decided to just buy it. I could also choose my own little box to store my watch in which was a nice little extra something. 
Since I bought this one, I'm always wearing this one and I never forget to take my breaks! Even though it was more than I was planning on spending on a watch, I don't regret it. 
Buying a watch is a bit of an investment and I'm already looking for a silver version (maybe Oozoo this time?). 

xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten