vrijdag 12 juni 2015

L'oreal infallible 24H matte - vanilla

English - Nederlands

Trying out foundations is something I actually really like to do. I find it very difficult to find one that really matches my skin color well, so I'm always on  the hunt for a new one. I think the hunt is over! 
I've seen  so many positive reviews about the L'oreal Infallible 24H matte foundation (god such a long name) that I had to give it a go. It wasn't really cheap for a drug store product, there are cheaper ones, but I think it was worth the money. 
The coverage is really good, as you can probably tell in the pictures, and the product cancels out my spots, blemishes and redness. It doesn't feel thick on the skin, but it feels really and natural. I have to say that I was impressed on the sustainability of this foundation. I go to work from 10-18 and by the end of the day, my face still looks great! Of course it doesn't look as matte as when I applied it, but still, it looks as if my face is flawless. 
The foundation isn't as matte as it says but I personally don't mind, as you can use a powder to mattify your face to your liking. 
So far this is probably my favorite foundation  so I'm gonna stock up a few tubes. Who else loves this foundation and why ? 


No foundation
one layer of foundation
xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten