woensdag 3 juni 2015

MAC - Bombshell dupe

English - Nederlands

Despite i'm a huge lipstick love, I'm not that keen on dupes. Mostly they are badly pigmented, Don't last long and the color isn't as it should be. 
From what I've seen online, this lipstick should be a soft pink with golden glow. When I applied this it looked more of a coral-red with a golden glow which is a bit of a disappointment. 
The lipstick has a frost finish which means that the lipstick has a high pigmentation but also has a lot of shimmer and shine. Personally i'm more of a sating or mat lipstick kind of girl so for me personally the frost was a bit of a miss. I do like the color with the gold and I have to say that it doesn't look that much as a frost finish as I thought it would. 
The lipstick lasts for 2-3 hours which isn't bad for a dupe. What I do think is a shame is that they didn't managed to copy the sweet vanilla scent that mac lipsticks have. This lipstick has a bad chemical smell so that isn't really what you  want your lipstick to smell like. 
The color is pretty but i'm not as surprised as I was hoping to be. If you  are looking for a Mac Bombshell  dupe, I don't recommend this one as the color isn't as it should be. 



Plus 
Lovely pigmentation and color
Lasts pretty long
Cheap (you  can get this on Ebay)
Nice design (Hello Kitty!)

Min 
Smelly chemical scent
Not the same color as the real mac Bombshell so 
you can't compare  them.

xoxo Jana 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten